6.04.2005

Kicking Smashbox's *ss

Friday night I learned where all the teenage angst has gone. If you don't know metal-core well then you were me two days ago. Paying to stand in the YMCA for youths with flailing limbs, I got a full frontal intro to this screaming genre of music. Requiem ROCKS! (shameless band plug for Jerry-big thumbs up!) The show was only exclusively by the ultra swank, uber exclusive, star-filled KIA lounge (No MGD unless you are VIP). While I may not be back anytime soon to that town without inhibitions (Marina stand up and represent!), I will hold you in my heart and the ringing in my ears for a lifetime.

2 Comments:

Blogger Regina said...

it's really difficult to read that purple

7:29 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

hahhahaha oh god baby this is hilarious you should really do reviews. By the way, it was Marina, and not Martinez but same difference. We're gonna turn you into a scene slut yet...

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home