3.16.2007

Working stiff

I never realized how difficult and frustrating it was spending time researching, writing inserting pics etc in this blog until i was no longer killing time and getting paid for it And like a well loved library book my job has been renewed and I am back at once again. No doubt the toughest part about returning to gainful employment (other than the midday TLC what not to wear cravings) will be having to stretch my brains and energies to fill up the 5+ free hours of one-on-one time with my computer. Which means for you lucky dogs POSTS lots and lots of posts brand spankin, fresh posts! My feelings about having a job (unforch it is this one) can best be expressed thru song and craptastic video -specifically Poison's "Every Rose has its Thorn"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home