6.05.2005

The celebration continues

Confetti and balloons it is Katie's birthday today. It is great to have a friend who considers shoe shopping an appropriate way to celebrate and an excuse to buy twice as much as normal. I was all for it since I had to do some to redeem myself after Saturday night. A beer with the West Valley crew quickly turns into 8. Why is it that when you drink with college buddies you must play all the old favorite drinking games? Oh wait I know because Cliff needed an alcoholic spanking. But that is the only way to prep for business school right? Speaking of supreme intelligence I would just like to record the two awesome drivers of the weekend. The first vehicle of note is the heap of rust that was producing the frightening mass of white smoke all down Lawrence on Friday and secondly to the Palo Alto Cabbie who, after dropping me and Reg at the Cal Trans station, proceeded to flip around and cruise down Alma. Too bad he didn't flip over to the other side of the street to go in the right direction. Wonder how long before he figured that one out???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home