8.18.2006

Let Me Call You Sweetheart

I'm in looooove with YOU.
My latest obsession. Street style photos
These are from Hel-Looks link Great people shots of Helsinki Finland. Spent all morning looking at this site. Such great inspiration.





Am soo glad i found The Clothes Project. LINK
"It is not about good or bad fashion. It is about interesting outfits, the person behind the outfit and the diversity of street styles in Singapore." They also have a bunch of links for other street style sites

Getting lots of killer ideas on night photography from Last Night's party. LINK
and also want to get a bunch of my friends together for some drunkeness.



Face Hunter "a man out and about in paris and beyond: eye candy for the style hungry" LINK

And i couldnt leave out a link for the japanese FRUiT site LINK

New fav blog: I am a greedy girl LINK Lust is never out of style. who linked to Day lab LINK and caused rapid and rabid bookmarking on my part.. .

Crochet necklaces way too cutesy for me to actually wear but i NEEEED a wee green duckie to attach to my keychain, cellphone, purse etc. . STAT!

Kills me how awesome and underused this concept is. Printing on the back of the shirt. TEST PIGGY ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION HERE?!??!?


This ring is the sort of thing that makes me want to take metalsmith classes. Cant beleive i went YEARS and YEARS avoiding rings and now they are all i dream about.

have to thank KT for sending me this LINK for Ryan McGuiness-just beautiful art.


Crazy what can collect in my bookmarks in only a week ;) have a great weekend everybody. I will be drawing and rendering and cutting and pasting like a madwoman trying to get my final int design project done by mext saturday. Is it too late to regret my procrastination???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home