3.28.2007

Casserole Post

Time to clean out the Bookmark Pantry. Mixed up, Baked for hours and served HAWT with lots of luv for you to feast upon. Eat it Up.

I am just such a sucker for the majestic Peafowl. I have sooo found my next Halloween costume.


Now I just need to learn how to ice skate to get the sweet moves down.




piss your sailor pants funny you must must must check out Jason Mulgrew's a life in pictures. LINK

Some more funny time wasting stuff
Jesus is Hitler LINK

a site for the mens (hipster metrosexual shopping kind) UNCRATE

If you are anything like me (and seriously that really should be your current life goal) you will be willing to adopt Anna Nicoles drug baby for everything on this site. LINK

more jewelry site I kinda dug:
Pyrrha LINK


Stunning Details LINK
who wants to buy me these???


leather bangletts from Spipo LINK


Now wasnt that tasty?!?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home