6.07.2005

Hey Na Hey Na

She went away and I hung around
And was bummed out, every night
And when I had no one to hang out with
I was left up to my own devise

My sister's back and we're gonna cause trouble (Hey-la-day-la my sister's back)
You see she's comin' better cut out on the double (Hey-la-day-la my sister's back)
She went to Berlin and Barcelona too (Hey-la-day-la my sister's back)
So long Spain, it is time to say adieu

Hey-la-day-la my sister's back
Hey. she went to the beach and was fryin'
And she turned bright red and was cryin'

She's been gone for such a long time
Now she's back and things'll be fine
She went to see her very best friend
Cause Robin's kinda fun and she's never wrong

Hey she had a good time drinkin'!
but to stay on vacation would be wishful thinkin'!

I can't wait to see her with my very own eyes (Wah-ooo, wah-ooo)
I hope she bought me an awesome surpise (Wah-ooo, can't wait and see)

My sister's back she's my favorite relation (Hey-la-day-la my sister's back)
She and Jen went on such a long vacation (Hey-la, hey-la, my sister's back)

Yeah, my sister's back
Look out now, yeah, my sister's back
I should check SFO to see when she's landin' (La-day-la, my sister's back)
Next to the Saturn is where I will be standin' (La-day-la, my sister's back)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

TEARS. There are tears running down my face. Now I see why you neglected me, and I can't say as I blame you. So now that Carol's back your readership has increased by 50%. Can't beat that!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Regina said...

You are insane

11:38 AM  
Blogger Regina said...

ok im waiting for the next post - also http://taekim.blogspot.com is funny

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home