12.06.2005

Crap it is December all ready. . .

There is just no hiding from it when you go to leave for work and find a layer of frost and ice on your car. made excellent use of my gym card scrapping it all off.
A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY goes out to my brother JIMMY. SInce he is a big kid the pokemon is for him. JIMICHU i choose YOU! (as the biggest stinky-butt i know hee heee hee one year older and yet our jokes are as juvenile as ever)
Things have been so bizarre-I am actually having to do work and shizz today so this is going to be short and sweeet.
Tomorrow the new season of Project Runway starts. Am beyond thrilled and am making brownies sundaes for all my friends to lure them over to my house and to get everyone hyped up on sugar to watch and judge and squeal with delight at the new class of bitches with no taste/style/shame. Have to get my jollies where i can.
Really really important announcement -yesterday i ran a 10 min mile at the gym-most impressive for a slug like me. Dont know how i did it but i thing the gynormous wedgie i had was a big aide in getting me to move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home