12.09.2005

More Fun & Games

Apparently i was born 6 months too late. According to this I am really a janurary not a June. This hurts since i love having my birthday along with all my friends in the summer however the evidence cannot be denied i am soo soo the description.
Loyal (just try and get rid of me)
Social (hecks yes to a martini)
Logical (cuz i said so thats why)
Easily jealous (says who???)
Loves children (well yeah but i am working on getting over this)
Rather reserved (step off!)
Highly attentive (I saw that!!)
Likes to criticize (CHUH)
Needs close friends (going to the mall alone sucks sometimes)
Ambitious and serious (stat!)
Smart, neat and organized (i am SMRT)
Hardworking and productive
Loves to teach and be taught (questionable)
Quiet unless excited or tensed (TOTALLY!)
Sensitive and has deep thoughts (why is the sky blue?)
Knows how to make others happy (wanna popsicle?)
Searches for the greatest romance (romeo romeo where for ought thou romeo?)
Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds (so freakin true! achoo!)
Romantic but has difficulties expressing love
Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses (and i find them too!)

I will just appease myself with the fact that this label of January with these chracteristics is totally arbitrary. I am a Cancer to the bone!!!
Text Twist score for the day 225,730

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home