3.01.2006

How do you like your Wednesdays?

Ashy? Well then you are in luck today!



I think I am going to actually try and give up one of my vices for Lent. After quickly rejecting TV or alcohol and pony rides in the country since those are just like air to me, I have decided to give up clothes shopping. Well clothes buying I should say and I am including shoes and purses in this too. I think I am insane to even try this since I have never been able to get through lent with out totally cracking under the pressure of abstinence. but not only would this be an excellent sacrifice since I am a shopping whore but my bank account could also use a respite too. It is only 40 days. 40 long long days. 40 days while the spring collection comes out. Sigh I will be strong. Does buying a WWJD? bracelet count???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home