6.05.2006

the mall

Had a magical shopping day at Valley Fair yesterday. Sundays were so made for the mall. Even though Carol and I were only there for like an hour and a half i managed to do some damage to the bank account. I got a white t from brass plum that i am wearing right now and most exciting that i didnt spill any coffee on it this morning. I should know better than to mix morning were i hit the snooze button 4 times with a new white shirt but whoever said i learned from my mistakes?!?!?
i also got this tank top that stretched to a dress if i was still my slutty 22 yr old self. But now that i am almost a mature 24 (by mature i mean for the 4th time now) it will be worn over jeans/slacks. this is the LINK for it but it looks way lumpy and ugly so i refuse to post the pic on my blog.
Unforch my work comp is still a lil punk and i cant pull up the pic of the cute dress i got at express. it is really sweet and simple and summery black cotton with braided straps without being all stretchy and annoying. oh and ON SALE wooot. maybe i will post a pic of me in it but i doubt it.
My sister on the other had bought a three dollar headband. The mall cant be lucky for us all all the time i spose.

in other news
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dad
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to KT
who i totally have yet to get a gift for so this will have to suffice in the meantime



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home