8.24.2006

I'm telling my mommy on YOU

I squeeeeealed like a lil piggy when i saw Michael Kors mother!! I was enraptured by how alike they were. Forget the rest of the show i want a Michael and Mum show twice a week for the rest of my life where they just plan cocktail parties and what shade of fake tan to be that day and point at badly dressed celebs in fancy restaurants and giggle like schoolgirls behind their glasses of champagne.
Anyways onto the Runway but with this crew it was more like a ducks crossing the street. waddle waddle waddle.


Robert and (Vincent's sister) is OUT. Napfest season 3 is over.


Vincent WINNER for Uli's Mum -i loved IT! hmmm does this explain his craziness??? Needing a mother figure around to tell him what to do in order to succeed?



I think Jeffrey won asshat of the year award with his autrocious treatment of Angela's mother. Was like kicking a puppy dog. A rather chubby and gauche puppy dog but a puppy dog nonetheless. And by the way Jeffrey this sucked.


Michael for Robert's sister. Really awesome reversable shirt dress but no real stretch since she is pratically a model herself. No way it could have won if Robert was getting kicked off. Bravo isnt that good with irony.



kayne for Michael's Mom. I didnt know it was okay to go shop at KMart instead of making anything fresh and orginal.



Angela for Laura's Mom. Now this is the director of Jubilee Jumbles.



Uli for Kayne's Mother. Christ Uli is a genius with mixing patterns. Def going to the final 3! (kayne dont hate me but man your mom looks like a pug)


Laura for Jeffrey's Mom. I liked the pants so the judges can just FUCK off.

Dinner for Newty and I: Trader Joes chicken eggrolls IN sweet n sour shrimp stir fry OUT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home