4.20.2007

Sharing Is Caring

Sorry I didnt post yesterday between actual work todo and staring at the walls my day was just FULL UP.
-highlight from my chat with oskar yesterday:

4:21 PM me: you off to school tongiht?
4:23 PM Oskar: yeah
every night except friday
and tonight's class is LAME
but htat's ok
have fun at the gym baby
me: well baby you put the ME in LAME every time
keep you head up
Oskar: die!

We have a very special relationship

Time for the weekly rehash of stuff i found. Something tells me this might be quite the regular feature on fridays...

New fave i am bored and need to kill some time site: Secret Fun Spot LINK
the novel of novelty site

New fave i need to kill some MORE time site: Unique Daily LINK

new fave gossip site: Seriously?OMG!WTF? LINK

new fave gossip site(I am soo fickle): Modern Fabulousity LINK

It has been soo dreary and rainy lately this really is bringing me down! I deserve a little pick me up... say something like this Swarovski ring. I have to go to the mall anyways to return some Limited jeans sooo i might as well just pick this up. wonder if they have it in purple....


More stuff that i Liked and I am not really sure why


Johnny Cupcakes duffle bag LINK


Hybrid-Home print "Heart Breakout" reminds me of the only atari game i was good at
lots more too LINK

Plans for the Weekend
Friday: gym, whole foods um okay lets just skip friday....

Saturday Santa Cruz Passport Wineries LINK
and if i have any energy/soberness after that I am soooo gonna make this chocolate cake LINK
Sunday: Design Utopia LINK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home