6.14.2005

What are you going to do today, Laura?

Whatever the heck I want, Gosh! Is it wrong to be so ridiculously excited about a Brad Pitt movie that if i had a shirt with his face on it I would so wear to the theater tonight?!?! (and only a little bit would be to embarrass Regina by being seen with me, what a plus that would be!) So project beaded shirt is still under way -i am having a hard time knowing when to say when on this one. But i know it will be cute so maybe i will be rocking it by the end of the week. Lofty Lofty goals is all i got right now. Speaking of things that would embarrass my friends, I am having a little buyers remorse today. Do I really need metallic bronze eyeliner? What am i saying -of course I do. What else goes with my purple mascara? No actually I went a lil crazy and bought a bunch of tanks at Gap and wore on yesterday -it was all right but the other two are about to make a return trip. Sigh. Hate being wrong about this stuff (and by stuff i mean my wicked fashion style that leaves everyone gasping and drooling as I walk by) or could that be my high dosage of perfume??? ohhh speaking of perfume I spritzed the new Kenneth Cole the other day with KT and Carol. 3 out of 3 Santa Clara Ladies enjoyed it. Can't ask for higher endorsement than that really. Peace Out Napoleon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home