1.31.2006

Monday #2 by the numbers


1 Kenneth Cole high heel caught in carpet
7 number of stairs i fell down this morning

1 broken coffee cup
1/4 cup amount of coffee spilled all over walls, stairs and floor
3 "fucks" yelled out during and immediately after fall

2 knuckles with rug burn
7 (on a scale of 1-10) of how much my ass is hurting right now
9 (same scale) how sore my neck is getting as the day goes on.
55 degrees radius my neck rotation has been reduced to
infinite-number of curses i have had to muffle every time i forget and slam my bruised and cut up elbow on armrest.
2 aleve taken so far. . .
8 number of shots i am doing once i get home to ease the pain

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's alrite.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I was searching for a pic and found your post because I fell down TWICE yesterday - not so bad as 7 stairs but sore nonetheless.

Do you mind if I rob your picture?

Take arnica, take it often, it's worth having in the house. Really helps with the bruises if you take it early enough. Also ruta grav and rhus tox (all homoeopathic remedies) for swelling and soft tissue sprain!

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home