2.01.2006

What i want Home Edition

UPDATE:
found a bunch fo links with crazy products to droll over. happy clicking.
OMGIWANTIT

MOCOLOCO
Betterliving Through Design

I thought i should do a wish list centered around decor since i am beginning my quest for a interior design certificate on Saturday. Probably have my cert before i have anything on this list anyway.




I am soo kicking myself for not buying this at IKEA the other day. $12 and it could have been MINE. regrets




I jut love the way the color fades in and out on the carpets. Just adore the blue.



If i ever had a ton of space that would allow for a two foot walkway all around this, i would totally buy it. well assuming i also had the $2,200 for it. total bargain though since the massive base is included.



I am always totally intrigued by these whenever i got to anthropologie. I think it is the little feet that these soap dishes have. why i find that fascinating i have no clue.

And obviously i am investing in one of THESE in order to avoid yesterdays lil mishap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home