5.12.2006

busy bee



Bzz Bzzz Bzzz must keep buzzing along. gotta get my mom flowers (it is her b-day today) bzz bzzz bzzz cant go out tonight gotta study -keep my antenna on the grindstone so to speak. bzz bzzzz gotta do homework cuz it is due TOMORROW (ugh saturday class all day) bzz bzzz gonna need more honey to get through that. bzzz bzzz bzzz gotta get plan for sunday down since it s MOTHERS DAY. buzzzz buzzz buzzz does this lil bee have time to go the gym tonight??? probzzzly not.



Happy Birthday to my MOM!! not that she reads this or anything but it is the thought that counts.



Stuff to Check out
Splung -cool stuff for guys
ToDoList
Badly Drawn Cats
ThisISACult
Bunny Shop

By the way if you recall THIS post -i totaly got my free gum in the mail the other day -still eagerly awaiting my post-its.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home