5.03.2006

Office Inventory Time

It is early and I am bored. And trying to avoid studying for my drafting quiz tomorrow. At times like this I gaze around my office and there really isn't a whole lot to notice. Aside from the illustration by Oskar and a couple of Hawaii calendars (yes I have more than one) it is quite blank in here. But there is one area that needs some attention. My bowl of condiments and utensils I figured I could waste at least five-10 minutes blogging about its exact contents. Because really truly -I have nothing better to do. I picked up this green glass bowl at target in the clearance area. I am annoyed that I haven't managed to get all the stick-em from the price tag off of the edge. Scratching at it only seems to smear it around more instead of removing any of it. But anyways onto the contents:


Napkins-
13 brown from cafeteria (wonderfully cheap and generic since my company spares no expense for us)
4 brown from starbucks
1 white with flower motif (origin unknown)
1 white plain (I believe jack n the box)


Utensils
1 black spork in protective plastic bag (unopened)
1 black plastic fork
2 black plastic Knives
1 silver spoon
1 set of wooden chopsticks

Condiments
1 packet of brown sugar
3 packets of white sugar
16 Heinz Ketchup packets (4 jack in the box, 6 unlabeled, 6 popeyes) - Heinz ketchup = Happy ketchup
6 Salt packets (1 McDonalds, 5 caf)
20 Pepper Packets (2 McDonalds, 18 caf) -egads i had no idea
1 S & P adjoined packet

miscellaneous
1 coffee cup lid
2 coffee cup cozzies (not even sure if that is the right word -sleeve maybe?? that cardboardy thingy you get so you dont burn your tender hands)
1 packet of generic buffered aspirin

Tazo Tea Bags
4 Zen (green tea)
2 Calm (herbal)

And now that i have seen what is really in my bowl it is all going back in to sit until i have a salt or chopstick emergency ;)
(and since i just talked to him on the phone -this entry is dedicated to my brother -plus smarty-pants just got into berkely soo WOOOOT for him. )

oh crap now i have to study -ummm anyone want to know what is in my pen holder??? no ? i understand too much excitment over my condiments supply. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home