4.25.2006

Soldiering On

Everything is just being a pain in the ass today -except for my loverly friends reg and jennifer who were keeping me IM company while i bitched about my bad mood and its cause. I had a lovely post planned centered around the clearence section of Bluefly but my broswer, blogger and the bluefly site just arent getting along today. And i really just have NO patience for this shit today. i sorry i am sure this is just residual frustration that my gorgeous set of 120 colored pencils that i have been anticipating since last week has still yet to make an appearance on my door step . BOOOOO. sigh (at least my new camera is a DREAM). and i had to drop a bunch of money on more supplies for my class that starts on Thurs. I had best get in a better mood soon since am going to be a guest at kts for dinner tonight. thank god that even if i am still a lil monster, she can handle it. She has really really big wine glasses ;) well no that i have ranted i feel much better. I will attempt getting these pics onto this post again.


Joyaan
ivory beaded chiffon skirt
$76.49 SALE
I just thought the hem line was gorgeous


Alexia Admor
burgundy shimmer lace rope waist dress
$100 SALE
I really had no idea what a treasure the clearance area of Blue Fly could be in terms of dresses!

Via Spiga
black wool blend 'Cubo' coat (with leather trim!!)
$245 SALE
I am not really into coats but if i was i would soooo be buying this. I think it is the rainy windy weather that is just never ending here putting me in this coats path.



Eva Franco
turquoise knit double halter tank
$55 SALE

Really like the double string halter -makes a nice unique neckline.

While there are some def delights in the clearance area-there is also a lot of crap -dont waste your time on the shoes, handbags or jewelry -is too disappointing for words.

OOOOOOOO my gawd
SEE DO YOU SEE WHY I AM SOOO PISSED!!! I do not know what is going on with these pics that they keep disappearing even though they are in the html code. ooooo the frustration! GRRR christ i figured it out -too bad it required me repoublishing after each pic to guarantee its appeareance. SEE the sacrafices i make for you all!! i need a drink now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home