4.18.2006

What an awesome Day

For being a Tuesday it has been pretty great.The Sun is shining for the second day in a row and i am wearing my new perfect pair of black pants for H & M. AND to top all that my mommy made me pizza for lunch and that was just rad.

I got my colored pencil set on ebay -was way more nerve racking an experience than i thought it would be. I have learned that this delayed gratification isnt really my thing. I see, I want, I buy -why mess with that???
For example I saw this shirt and see no reason not to buy it right now

Skulls, hearts, flames 3x the awesomeness of any one design on its own. From Cut + Paste

Something else that i just couldnt resist once i saw this on another blog



So i made one for ME. Not that me starting another class is that big of a deal but a sea turtle couldnt hurt. (A little creeped out that this site is also done for ovulation and baby arrivals but whatevs) crap there is writing around my lil turtle but it is in black so click on it to see the whole pic.
Have plans to have dinner and chocolate fondue with KT during a new episode of Gilmore Girls. What a Rockin' way to end the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home