4.10.2006

Shameless want

I absolutely do not deserve any of the following items but my heart has no self control sometimes.



Well obviously i deserve this file tote because i can rock the matching headband-a-go-go!



True i have never met a mermaid but i imagine these would be her earrings of chooice and one can never fault the stylish eye of the mermaid.



Um do i really need to explain my lust for this shirt??? DO you not see the awesome stencil on the back?? the back of an otherwise prosh french cuff blouse. ohhh i feel faint with greed right now.



I. Want. This. Right. Now. Buy. It. For. Me.


Many thanks to Trunkt, Yank clothing and wishing fish for turning me into a materialistic whore. Kidding we all know i was already one.

More stuff to waste some time on:
The Heath Ledger -all the news thats shit to print!
Dictionary of All-consonant words
Bush vs Tic Tacs
10 worst album covers EVER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home