4.20.2006

Do You not own a Mirror?

I had a lot of fun roaming around sites that normally have really cute clothes but couldnt help but pull these items that on the hanger maybe cute but once put on are a whole different nightmare.


Awfully loud shirt for being pastel. Awfully ugly for mashing up a V-neck and a button up Mandarin collar and a drawstring waist and brik-a-brac time. No actually is just the right amount of ugly for combining all that.



Is upper calf sag really an attractive silouette for the spring? "Pump them as you like, higher, lower, somewhere in the middle. The very elastic cuff at the buttom alowes you to play with length." Ummm i think someone hasnt gotten over scrunch socks from the 80's. . .


Once, Twice, Threeeeeee times the ugly shoes for your pleasure. .



Does any one else see the resemblance to Animal from the Muppet show in the orange and pink trim of these heels??? Even a stodgy pink brooch can't mature these babies.



I can just soo imagine dying, going to hell and my eternal punishment being having to luge around rocks while wearing these shoes. they just look like hell's version of cement shoes.



If you squint your eyes and tilt your head a lil these shoes look just like my cat sleeping. Despite being the cutest Hunter-boo in the world, i have never had the desire to wear anything resembling my cat on my feet.

I added a bunch of links to the right so if you happen to notice that something doesnt work -let me know. Do your part to make notenoughpurple awesome!

For my lil sister go HERE and check out this bag. I find it most wonderful for YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home