5.01.2006

Doggy style Cat Nap



it was a gorgeous weekend and i think i over did my time out in the sun. I am soo tired and fried today, but def a fun weekend. Once i figure out how to get pics from my camera to here and have the motivation to blog while i am at home for a change maybe you all will see just how much fun i mean. ;)
I am still on the hunt for my Calvins since nordstom doesnt have them in store yet (if EVER!!!) and i am wary of purchasing them online since i have never even tried on apair of calvins soo have no idea of the fit. but at least i got my concealor and that was really the most important item. other than it has been a typical monday. blah blah blah hard to move forward when all i want is my saturday back to enjoy some more. weee snaw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home