6.13.2006

Hey Cutie whats your name?

Obviously i will sooner stop breathing before i stop wanting more STUFF!



If ever there was a shirt that summed up my love-style in 4 words this is it!
Only $26 at shop intuition LINK



Dog tags without being so rigid -like tags on vacation now if only i could find a cool version of the allergy/med bracelets that were so en vogue when i was in fourth grade. . .$50 at elsewares LINK



I just adore this red bag. Not really my style but something about the sleek retro -ness of it all makes me want to put on a swinging dress and go dancing. $50 at elsewares. LINK

I am also dying a small death over these large wall prints at Design public. check them out HERE since they wont let me post a pic of them

Cool style site worth checking out OMIRU.com
If you like LOST and you kinda liked the LLAMA song then this is soooo for you LINK
Bush approval Ratings Map HERE

STRONG BAD cartoons so kickass! LINK

Am putting together a summer shoe extravaganza-hopefully for weds if blogger and zappos cooperate ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home