7.12.2006

Overwhelmed


First off -i was going to post yesterday but blogger was on time-out for being naughty and hitting other bloggers. sooo not my fault.

I have made the biggest little mistake of my life
oh my gawd i cannot believe what i have done to myself. I started a new class last night and my eyes are in a permanent state of bugging out. I am going to drown in work for the next month. If only i had really known what i was getting myself into. I will just have to keep a paper bag near for those panic hyperventilating moments.

In other vastly important news i have been totally sick and sounding like a Shemale' for the last couple of weeks. The good news is that this has prompted me to actually kick in my health care plan and (gasp) see a doctor for the first time in well an eon really. kinda let down already since -of course- now i am feeling better but going to go anyways just to get out of work ;)

And since i am feeling ill that means a pic of something cute....

whats cuter than a wee lil puppy dressed up as a singing monkey(?) with kickass sweatband??

****NEW SEASON OF PROJECT RUNWAY STARTS TONIGHT*****
i felt that was worthy of an all-caps announcement ;)
I havent read anything much about this season designers -want to take it all in at the same time to give my self the proper time to judge and determined who i am going to totally hate this season. Sooo much more important to pick a designer nemesis than it is to pick the potential winner. I only hope they dont cut 2 people in the first show like they did last time-i thought it was a total bummer. We shall have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home