6.27.2006

27 Candles

Wheres my black camero and pink guy???
its my birthday. wooooOOOooooOOOooot!
What i really really really want is a private preformance of this

(Do i remind you of the babe? the babe with the power?)


Time to figure out what bday gift i am giving to myself this year. . .


i really like these earrings from Lisa Levine but they are kinda out of the accessory price range


I soo dont have a white bag yet and i think this is really cute and only $40 from A-List

i also really like this tunic dress at Super Maggie
No pic since i am too lazy to deal with screencaps ;) so just check out the link

I think my favorite thing about birthdays is having an excuse to buy myself nice stuff without guilt (well much guilt anyways)
have got to wrap this up -Oskar is taking me to lunch now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home