6.14.2006

SHOES!

Just the tip of the iceberg. .



The Charles Davids i already own but need to replace. While i am not really into repeats of shoes, these purple babies are such a dream and on sale for only $60 at zappos.. .



The Charles Davids that i want to own. Is it wrong that i find the words magenta snakeskin dead sexy???



The Charles Davids that make me want to vomit. These shoes remind me of a bad billy crystal movie buckles -what a great idea lets for with it and then there is the point were you stand back from all the details and see what a busted mess it all is.



So last season Kenneth Coles but ever since i tried on some orange strappy sandals at macys this past weekend these came back to mind as the orange shoes i really would love to own.


what every fairy princess is wearing while frolicking in the enchanted forest this summer. well what all the rich fairy princesses are wearing since these *cough cough* designer shoes are $310.


I am soo on the hunt for a pair of brown wedge sandals with an ankle strap. without being to chunky of course. I am always up for a wardrobe challenge



If i really cared about my feet at all i would throw some mmoney down on some flats. For the days when my feet simply cant deal with another pair of heels my only options are my brown pumas or a pair of slightly grotty black flip flops. Not really chic in any case. hard to go shoe shopping with the frame of mind of what i need as opposed to what i want and come home with something other than a new pair of new balance sneakers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home