8.29.2006

Outlook hazy


I was laid off from my job on friday soo things are in a limbo at the moment. I took it fairly well since A) i hated that job and had nothing in common with my coworkers B) i was planning on looking for a new one in september anyways C) and most importantly the sudden afternoon off came me some much needed time to complete my final project that was sue on saturday (which i totally got an A on thank you very much)

Leaving for vegas on thurs means i am trying to take care of the small details like registering for unemployment, updating the resume etc. . . and making lots and lots of lunch dates with all my friends -ya know the importnat stuff to take care of when you have absolutely nothing to do all day long.
Wish me luck on my latest job hunt ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home