4.26.2007

Back in the Day

Totes arent my favorite kinda bag but have recently come across a lot of cute ones -most famously the ESPRIT logo tote.
I soo remember my older sister rockin' one of these with her aquanet bangs....

$40 at esprit.com (can also get a matching logo T )
i'd like to dedicate this to all the girls with fond memories of the Esprit outlet in SF ahhh those were the salad days..

Found this one when i was looking for Purple attire yesterday. I have got to include the description since it dovetails sooo nicely with 80s esprit:
Do you believe in magic? Remember hanging out in your purple bedroom decorated with rainbows and stars wishing your hair would grow longer faster? Maybe you were into horses or pegasus or unicorns or mermaids. Maybe you were just into clothes and wishing you had your own phone line. This shirt is about remembering remembering, just feeling a little nostalgic for how happiness could be a piece of grape bubble gum a flavored lip gloss or a quarter for an arcade game.



-now doesnt that just make you want to watch The Last Unicorn and crimp hair all night??
$20 by Chandi LINK

I think it is the mix of New Kids and Bon Jovi that i have been running to lately that has me crazy nastolgic for my childhood days...

$14 by Moxie Madness LINK

I badly want to take a trip and get out of the country so anything that has to do with travel is peaking my interests...

I could soo see myself carrying this on my to Brazil or Prague.
Only $13 by marysink LINK

and what better to go in an airplan tote than an airport passport cover


Drunk passengers, backroom cavity searches and an overbudget airport built on old indian burial grounds. Yeah.
$16 by Tinymeat LINK

Deviating a bit from the tote theme but it so grabbed my attention...as hot pink kangaroos are want to do


$35 by Camp Apparel LINK

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home