6.13.2007

damn Girl damn Girl DAMN!

Excuses excuses.....between a summer cold and huge business plan due for school i have just been MIA. I know pathetic to abandon my 3 loyal readers but I had to use all my "free" work time researching bookkeeper fees and Palo Alto demographics and once I woke up from that homework coma, it was time to jet outta work.
"Well", you say," why don't you stay later and blog???"
shhhhh baby shush momma can't understand you when speak such craziness.
But let's not bring up old shit. Time to focus on the now. And right now is looking pretty good (and by "right now" I mean my foxy lil bod) nothing like illness to shed a couple of pounds and since I still have a fever I am prancing around the office in a black tank (just imagine Rachel hunter in her prime= me minus like 6 inches and about an inch of roots showing under highlights). I figure I need to document this moment as much as possible since once I return to my full strength, my new fav snack Caribou Coffee granola bars will be consumed faster than swifts chickens can fly and I will be back to my fighting weight.
in other news I totally love these

but Oskar thinks they are crap (you didn't here this from me but Oskar also buys her shoes at Payless and we all know what that means)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I hope you buy these disgusting things and whilst looking at yourself in their reflection you trip and fall in front of an attractive male.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home