1.09.2006

"Crap"


That's my quote for this monday. Woke up totally ill and am suffering the flu chills and aches right now. But since i am a trooper, i still went into work. Unfortunately the day-quil hit me harder than usual and i dumped half a cup of coffee on my keyboard. Which, by the way, isnt really good for it. Actually had to WALK and get a replacement. The conditions here are quite intolerable sometimes. I skipped eating to go and nestle down on my mom's futon for an hour (too bad she wasn't home to make me soup and grilled cheese sandwiches like when i was 8). The lion cub pic is here to cheer me up. is working pretty well but still no cheese sandwich.
Thought i would try something new and toss you all so
me enjoyable Vanity quotes. Most are guaranteed to look just awesome on a T-shirt.

I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas? -Jean Kerr
Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months. -Oscar Wilde
The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. -Elizabeth Taylor
It is a sign of a weak mind to be unable to bear wealth. -Seneca
Nothing is so hideous as an obsolete fashion. -Henri B. Stendhal
Dressing is a matter of taste, and I've met very few Republicans with good taste. -Willie Brown
Love of Beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
I don't see how an article of clothing can be indecent. A person, yes. -Robert A. Heinlein
Style, is like a frog: You can dissect the thing, but it somehow dies in the process -Arthur Quinn
Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase. -Erma Bombeck

In a project Runway season 1, my personal favorite is still alive and thriving in the fashion biz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home