1.05.2006

The Agony and the Ecstacy


Santino's matron silver braid

Nicks saucy delight
oh my gawd did y'all watch last night??? The project runway never ceases to delight! The montage of catty bitching over dress forms was HILARIOUS! My FAVORITE part was when Tim was in the workroom with Guadalupe and she said that her dress wasnt very attractive (or something to that effect) and Tim said "i'm not going to argue that." HAHAHAHAHA he is a WONDER! SO no big suprise that Miss Tacky-Trim got the boot. She had such a trite sense of unique style -add more flowers on and it will all be ok. LAME. Not that i am surprised that Nicky Hilton couldnt actually pick the dress that would Look AMAZING on her (i adored Nick's design-such glamour Paris would have had the balls to wear it!) The back was MADE for red carpet phot ops!!! Instead the wretch that is santino won. I could just vomit! So tired of what a kiss ass he is. ugh ugh ugh. oh well-not like nicky actually agreed to wear the dress out in public or anything. Marla is definitely in the panel's crosshairs for her uninspired copycat ways. She has really earned the right to be kicked off. Cant believe the effort she has put into being bland and unfinished.

In other agony and ecstacy news, My new Brass Plum shoes revolted the other day when i was seduced by the sunshine into walking over to RiverMark for my lunch. I am now missing a patch of skin the size of a nickel on the inside of both my heels.On top of how stupid i feel for breaking in my new shoes this way, My pain is compounded by how freaking much it still hurts. sniff sniff sniff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home