1.02.2006

Feliz Ano Nuevo??

umm so i dont mean to startle you but has any one else in the area noticed that channel 104.9 has well. . . undergone some changes??? it is totally cien quatro punto nueve if you catch my drift. i wonder if anywhere else has this problem of having to constantly change preset stations since they go spanish suddenly? I am in no way defending the quality of last year's channel 104.9 it was pretty crap but when it is one of 3 options for listening at work it had a special place in my heart. i am now down to classic rock (greg Kihn rocks!) and Kelly clarkson a-go-go on 101.3. I wouldn't have even noticed but i left my new Madonna cd at home so had to make do with the radio ALL DAY LONG. Must resolve to never leave home without my madonna!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home