2.06.2006

BABY!

big congrats to kt on her brand new nephew Alex.

and a big congrats to me for remembering to bring in my prince and the revolution cd to work!

and if you happened to catch the ginormous pic of Carol with her peek-a-poohs consider yourself lucky since it has been deleted since no one wants to be that up close and personal with her arm hair.
I got my first "A" in interior decorating this weekend. SInce the only requirements were to show up both days i totally killed it! Was also a great way to get out of superbowl parties. have gotten the bug so am now registered for the next class and the career forum. wooot! anyone need a color consult? furniture rearrangement?? house remodel??? well dont ask me since i am still totally unqualified. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home