2.07.2006

stick figure


So in an effort to better myself and not incite laughter when i need to draw something resembling anything, i have been making my way through Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain. Umm yeah well after a couple of preliminary sketches (my befores if you will) i can only get better. I am onto the next section covering handwriting. Not surprising i write as well as i draw (crappy crappy illegible crap). But i should really get down that large loopy scrawl before i am famous and will be stopped every 2 feet in public to deface some scrap of bubble gum wrapper with my signature. In the meantime i see much pain and misery in my drawing tutorials. Which will add nicely to the tortured artist soul i need to have amble passion and angst in my artistic future. wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home