3.09.2006

What else is there to watch?

well heidi i guess i will have to find out since Project Runway is over for another season. I was absolutely THRILLED that Chloe won. I think she really earned it. She def had a higher I love her stuff to eww thats sooo ugly ratio than the other Santino or Daniel.
DANIEL


HATE IT


is ok

Looooove this coat

God i cant stand how his models hair always looks retarded. AND she totally tripped on the runway. def not ELLE material

CHLOE

GAG me with a spoon

ooo if only you can see the back on this one. wonderous

not into pockets but i get why some people would like it


I NEEED THIS. so beautiful

SANTINO
gasp santino made something elegant???

a world of NO


Really sweet and obviously done by Andrae

just a stupid thing to do to a woman


By far all these designers have more talent and skill than last seasons. And the great news is that there is all ready a season 3 coming our way!!
I posted this a while back but here again is the LINK for all the pics from the runway shows.
Chloe's boutique
I am pissing my pants in envy of this pick the TRENT has. Wanted it so soo bad for today.

Jennifer and i caught the new show on FX Black. White.
was interesting and contrived all at the same time. will def try and catch the next episode to see if anyone actually changes or can see the others perspective. I def thought the teenage girl was the most into discovering the other side to things.

I am just exhausted. been running around like crazy getting stuff done for school and had a presentation to do last night. glad it is over and i can veg out for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home