7.24.2006

ohh da hotness


Mrs. Turtleton, "Dearest Alfred! Will you decide now what we shall have for dinner?"
Mr. Turtleton," Lets me see, Poppet. We had a wafer yesterday -suppose we have a roast butterfly today?"


She Also Misplaced Her Invisible Airplane and Her Golden Lasso of Truth

Fat girl: So I think I lost my favorite jeans.
Friend: What jeans?
Fat girl: You know, the ones that make my ass look small.
Friend: Honey, you can't lose something that doesn't exist.

--Union Square
via Overheard in New York, Jul 24, 2006


Not afraid to proclaim your crush on Tim Gunn to the world? LINK

A super enjoyable fashion/beauty/cool shizznit blog Blogdorf Goodman

against all odds (overhead lights turned off to conserve energy, A/C not blasting an artic wind at me and all my co-workers away plus a deliriously full tummy from lunch) i am still up and typing at the moment. My character and will power amazes me sometimes. ;)

My solution to this unceasing heat wave:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home