6.21.2007

Fresh off the Gmail chat

Couldnt resist sharing this Gem of a conversation from today and i am too lazy to link a bunch of shirts/shoes/accessories that i want today...

Oskar: yes I think so
am working on floorplan again :(
2:35 PM me: hee i am working on Sweettooth now
busy busy bees we are today
2:40 PM Oskar: hahhahahha
oh man you are adorable today
not unlike any other day, of course
but today ESPECIALLY
2:41 PM me: i drank my cute juice today
hello kitty vitamin water
Oskar: oooh you should do thar more often
HAHHAHHA
2:42 PM me: ohh i should make up a proposal for them to break into the asian market
that would soooo work
2:43 PM Oskar: who vitamin water?
I thought they already had with the 50 cent one
me: hahahahah i meant asian like overseas
no the ricerocket gangsters
Oskar: well maybe they're already there
2:44 PM you never know
me: kill the dream some more Oskar
2:46 PM Oskar: well write your damn proposal then
and set it to song
and then go visit the head of vitamin water and see what he thinks
me: consider it done
2:47 PM and when i am rolling in my hello kitty millions i will buy EVERYONE a pony EXCEPT you since you are an unsupportive poopyhead
Oskar: GASP!!!
but a pony is what I've always wanted!
2:48 PM me: chuh harrumph maybe a donkey for you
Oskar: oh I know I will breed a hello kitty with a donkey and ride it all over town
and then we'll see who's jealous
2:49 PM me: slaping a red bow on an ass isnt going to cause anyone envy
Oskar: you are a hurtful piglet
you know when i wear bows on MY ass it causes a stir
2:50 PM me: well yeah baby people react harshly to the blinding glare
2:51 PM Oskar: I see how it is

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home