6.14.2007

What to buy? What to buy? What to buy Myself

What to buy myself for my birthday?? Tough decisions but since this is my fourth time turning 24 iInd it gets a little easier each time around.

This is pretty much in the shopping cart already.

Since my obsession with Lions is still Roaring right along (forgiveness please but test piggy has been regaling me with awful puns soo it has worn off on me)
(by the way necklace is a 1944 1 Franc Belgie Lion Coin Pendant and Chain Necklace with Double L on back $23.50 from OldSoulJewel Etsy LINK)
oooo double L on back -didja know my name begins with an "L" and since I like to speak in the royal "we" on occasion that really could not be more perfect for "us" could it???

(**** update i done and bought the last one so neeeener neeeener neeeener)


This is to go with my $500 shoes from yesterday. LINK
Leather Jacket from TOP SHOP -100 pounds soo what like $200 ish US$??? is nice to have dreams...


Cute Little Fuckers $79 from Lochers LINK
NSFW embroidery -i luvers it.

Man i can tell already it is going to be a gooood Birthday and since i still have 13 more days of shopping i am sure the gifts will just keep on coming.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home