6.22.2005

Ain't Nuttin' To It

So right now i am being paid a princely sum to sit on my ass and update my blog. Oh the demands of being an office temp. A whole new world has opened to me. For example: making coffee with dehydrated creamer and artificial sweetner. Gross and Sweet just what i want first thing in the morning. What do people have against half and half?? i also got to read a magazine instead of just flipping through it, streatched it out to almost two hours. The highlights-white stuff to wear, wooden stuff to accessorize and we should all go to mexico or the greek islands for vacation. There now there is no need to get the new issue of Instyle. I did mark a pair of earrings from Guess so cute and a great use of Post-It flags. OOoooh that is what i need to do see what office supplies I wanna steal. Temp Bandit-o Strikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home