12.15.2005

The Infamous Jennifer


UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE you make an Oskar a best Friend and they SHIT all over YOU! I am soo annoyed with you. You have pushed the bounds of friendship TOO FAR. How dare you WHINE about the placement of Your link on my blog and then have the GALL to point out that Jerry wasnt on there yet. Well SOOOOORRRY that i didnt make your boyfriends site my first priority. I realize that it isnt entirely your fault (you being a peahead and all) that you were unable to recognize the cleverness behind putting Friend in Low Places in the LOWEST PLACE on the link list-much like the coveted back cover advertising on a magazine this was a place of HONOR! and you spat on it! JUST BE GRATEFUL YOU ARE HERE AT ALL!!! Well Miss W., you are on a TIME OUT! and while you are in the corner mourning the loss of your playtime i have changed you link from the clever Friend in Low places to INSOLENT BLANKET because that is what you ARE!!!
Internet game requiring not skill at all of the day. SQUARES

I got a 120 so far -has the atari appeal of just going faster and faster until you lose.
Update: jennifer pointed out that the second link on squirrel day was a duplicate-i have fixed it and she is btiching that it wont open but again she is a insolent peaheaded blanket so her complaints are not my concern.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

If you are going to fill your blog with slanderous comments then I will stop making it my weekly habit of coming to visit. Psh. You have upset me and now this is my favorite blog: http://home.earthlink.net/%7Econnect2tjb/index.html
Don't try to beg for my forgiveness because my mind is made up...

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home