2.17.2006

Tidying up before the Holiday

I am rather behind in sharing a bunch of stuff i have bookmarked during the week. Figured now would be an excellent time. Hope everyone has a great President's day weekend despite the wind and rain.

Blog about stuff made out of paper. rather charming really.

NSFW funny jokes and crap you like to read when you have five miutes to waste HERE.

Odd couples of the furry kind HERE.

ohhhh THE CUTENESS!

This LINK is here since it made me think of my friend KT.

Love the idea of THIS.

And i totally wish that this came in the form that i could upload onto my sidebar. Le sigh.



Pretty Yes? Pretty No?
i am trying to make up my mind if this $200 dress from anthropologie is cute or not.



I soo hope everyone out there will tune into the new FX show "Black. White." starting on March 8th. The premise is changing the appearence of black and white people to the opposite through make-up and to see how they adapt to the change. Gasp can these be some actual intelligent show on TV????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home