3.17.2006

Drink Guinness, avoid leprechauns



Uh oh. Ralphie is too young to drink. Guess he is at the mercy of conniving leprechauns for another 13 years or so.

Friday and It's St Patty's Day-what luck!!!
Courtesy of one of my co-workers, I all ready have a mini bottle of Baileys waiting to be thrown down the hatch. Not sure what my evening drinking plans are but the night is def starting with corned beef at my moms place. we are absolutely not irish but god forbid we pass up an oppertunity to celebrate with meat.

Hope everyone has a safe and drunken time tonight.


What's a holiday without bad jokes? Not a proper holiday at all!!! Here are the worst of the worst that i stumbled across:

Why did God invent whiskey? So the Irish would never rule the world.

Q. What is Irish diplomacy?
A. It's the ability to tell a man to go to hell.
So that he will look forward to making the trip

Two men were sitting next to each other at a bar.
After awhile, one guy
looks at the other and says, "I can't help but
think, from listening
to you, that
you're from Ireland."

The other guy responds proudly, "Yes, that I am!"

The first guy says, "So am I! And whereabouts from
Ireland might you
be?"

The other guy says, "I'm from Dublin, I am."

The first guy responds, "Sure and begora, and so am I!
And what street
did
you live on in Dublin?"

The other guy says, "A lovely little area it was. I
lived on McCleary
Street in the old central part of town."

The first guy says, "Faith, it's a small world, so did
I! So did I!!
And
to what school would you have been going?"

The other guy anwers, Well now, I went to St. Mary 's
of course."

The first guy really gets excited and says, "And so
did I! Tell me,
what
year did you graduate?"

The other guys sa ys, "Well now let's see, I graduated
in 1964."

The first guy exclaims, "The Good Lord must be smiling
down upon us! I
can
hardly believe our good luck at winding up in the same
bar tonight. Can
you belive it? I graduated from St. Mary's in 1964 my
own self."

About this time, Vickie walks into the bar, sits down,
and orders a
drink.

Brian, the bartender, walks over to Vickie, shaking
his head and
mutters,
"It's going to be a long night tonight!"

Vickie asks, "Why do you say that, Brian?"

"The Kelly twins are drunk again."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home