6.23.2005

Jeelesus

I am sooo shame-faced right now. I cannot believe that i haven't even been able to finish a simple beaded shirt. At least I know myself well enough to have predicted this none-the-less; this still made me feel a little bit of a craft slacker http://www.fujichia.com/stuffed/ . But we do have something in common, both of us love and respect the film ella enchanted. My personal favorite is "criminal mischief" and not just because it is the only one i could refer to here and have everyone be able to see which one it is.
P.S. it has come to my atttention that not all loyal followers of Not Enough Purple are enjoying the presentation to date sooo look out for some font experimentation and please comment. I am trying to take steps forward here not back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home