12.16.2005

diaper bag


I have had this bookmarked for a while and have been waiting for the opertune moment to spring it on all of you. It just amazes me the skill required to take a simple concept of a white skirt and without any cloth pattern, embelishment or couture ambitions, fuck it up so very very badly. The length, the fit, the drape of the cloth-ALL so intentionally put together for maximum hideousness. I just would sit and stare and this thing and as the pics on the site twirl from angle to angle find more and more wrong with it. It should be called waterlogged Depends Skirt. Since i am rather unfamiliar with currancy conversion rates this being $159 AUD (australian) I can only assume you also get a koala bear cub included.

1 Comments:

Blogger Isa said...

You can get these clothes for 20-30 USD in any place in maghreb. I saw them in Tunisia.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home