7.06.2005

FN Luxury

So I may not have a job, or my own place or a boyfriend but what I do have makes up for all the voids in my life right now. I have the most awesome hairdresser. Janessa kicked ass on my hair today. She is nothing short of brilliant. I think Bravo should kick Jonathon off the air and start promoting the shit out of this little star of my universe. Tonight is another rendezvous at the Dive bar for a mid-week celebration because 26 years ago the earth was blessed with a gift and her name is Jennifer Winn. HAPPY FREAKIN' BIRTHDAY BABYFACE!!!!! I lurves you to death despite your unoriginal third consecutive outing to the Dive bar. So now that we are reaching another year of wisdom and experience ,it is time for a gentle reminder of all the life lessons that we have forgotten at the bottle of our beer bottles. To keep up the surreal knowledge of it all this is in Spanish so don't freak when you do not immediately understand-Just follow the crap animation and take notes. http://www.infonegocio.com/xeron/mamut.html
Thrill upon Thrills I am going to Sonoma with Katie tomorrow. So if you do not hear from me -the wine and free cheese did me in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home