8.31.2005

Struck Dumb

There is nothing that makes you feel as useless and stupid as training. Why am i here? i have no clue. I still cannot grasp my job description but as if that matters when i have yet to get a security badge, computer login or passwords. I know that by the time all that is taken care of and it is time for me to actually work, all these hours of training will have fled my sore little head. Isn't that always the way? And on top of 6 hours of training today i have homework!!! Time to pick a health plan pick out doctors and pick a dentist and decide on my retirement plan. Jesus Christ I have not had health coverage since college. What the fuck do i know about hospitals anymore??? i have my health so i have everything right?!?! why does the first day of work make me wish to be unemployed again. I need a vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home