9.08.2005

The Young and The Broke

So exciting news for my small blog world. We are considering a handsome offer by Adsense to start posting lame ads on this site so i can get some pocket change to pay for my morning coffee.I realized today that i spend $1.75 (in quarters as often as possible) and that is starting to add up . . . Actually i just filled out a application and am waiting in ernest anticipation of acceptance. So if all my three readers clicked on each ad on my blog every day.. . it will only take a year for me to make any money. No i have no idea how many it takes to make a dime but I will soon see how low my price for selling out is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Regina said...

I'm thinking about putting ads on my site - let me know how it works out.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home