10.04.2005

Head in the Clouds

i wouldnt say that i tend to drift off at work but i did discover today that the blinking : (colon) on my digital clock flashes 60 times every minute -who knows the mischief i will get into now that i know i have a second hand timer in the office. See there is a purpose to my lack of focus on work -gives me time to explore the world around me. Thanks to Jennifer my world now includes a crayon drawing of a pink bunny and a monkey (which i cannot help but liken more to a goat, what with its flopped down ears on the side of its head and not perky and on the top- but since she traced it out of a book this hardly her fault). To further aide my attention span, I have finally got a space heater for my office. Nothing helps me pay attention like being comfortable and warm and relaxed and ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Sorry sorry drifting again. Must remember that i am being paid to sit here and work and renew contracts and research sales and respond to emails -oh fuck it zzzzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home