10.14.2005

Sexum for some Hexum


I realize i have always had an unnatural yearning for 311. Quite devoted -even willing to overturn my hatred of the cure to enjoy their cover of "Love Song". Willing to get ridiculously sunburnt and be late for my own birthday dinner in order to see them preform on a pier. I own all their cds (have even replaced the ones that have gotten scratched to shit). And those dear to me understand this devotion of mine. Which makes it hurt soo bad that now that Carol is unemployed and has all the time in the world that she has completely refused to spend all day calling into channel 104.9 to get me tickets to see them at The Blank Club. UNBELIEVABLE! You make someone a little sister and they shit all over you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY! (it was yesterday but soon enough)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home