10.10.2005

You Know you have a Problem. . .


this just strikes me as too desperate for words. I am not one to preach about vices -i have aplenty but good lord -Control yourself man!

News of my world: KT is back in the country cannot wait to get caught up on all the latest Gilmore Girls episodes (I SAID i had vices, didn't I???) Had a delightful IM conversation with Reg this morning and her time in Ireland is being extended -just what she wanted so that is cool. Baja-somewhere is in the works for Christmas so anyone wanting/willing to drive for 10+ to avoid relatives, let me know. I joined a gym (24 Hour fitness) with Jennifer last night. I even packed my workout shit to go tonight -talk about commitment any bets on when this will fall by the wayside? a week, 19 days, 3 months???) I am just hoping to reclaim my HOT BOD from back in the day. Back in the day when i was thin, I'm not thin anymore, but somedays i sit and wish i was a size 8 again. (i tried to find the rest of the lyrics to parady but to no success)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home